It’s back! The iconic International Autojumble will be returning for 2021, following its postponement last year. So join us on September 4th and 5th for the biggest outdoor sale of motoring items this side of the Atlantic. – and plenty of bargains to be had!
Fans of Britain’s two most beloved sports car marques have much to look forward to ahead of the International MG and Triumph Spares Day on Sunday22th August 2021 at Telford International Centre.
More than twenty MG & Triumph car clubs will be exhibiting at the event, meaning whatever your preference you’re most likely to find it represented at the show. Owners and experts will be on hand to offer advice and answer any questions you may have.
Alongside specialist traders for both marques, the show will host a wide selection of autojumble, automobilia and cars for sale. Whether you’re after a part, a project or a poster, you’re bound to find it on sale at the show.
- International Autojumble Beaulieu 2021 9 juni 2021
- Concours d’Elegance 19 mei 2021
- Remembering Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh 12 april 2021
- Triumph and MG weekend 13/15-08-2021 7 maart 2021
- Chinese eigenaar van MG toont interesse in Limburgse fabriek van VDL Nedcar 22 februari 2021
- British Cars & Lifestyle 2021 11/12 september 4 februari 2021
- MG & Triumph Spares Day New Date! 4 februari 2021
- MGLive! postponed until 2022 20 januari 2021